Saladworks “30 Years of Fresh” On-Line Sweepstakes and In-Store Prizes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PRIZES FOR THE ON-LINE PROMOTION OPEN TO SALAWORKS REWARDS MEMBERS ONLY (SEE HOW TO ENTER/ON-LINE PROMOTION BELOW). A PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN ANY OF THE PRIZES FOR THE IN-STORE PROMOTION.
- SPONSOR. This promotion, known as the Saladworks “30 Years of Fresh” on-line and in-store promotions (individually, the “On-Line Promotion” and the “In-Store Promotion”, and together, the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Saladworks, LLC, Eight Tower Bridge, 161 Washington St. Suite 300, Conshohocken, PA 19428 (the “Sponsor”) and administered by Think Traffic Marketing, 220 Laurel Road, Vorhees, NJ 08043 (“Administrator”). The Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the On-Line Promotion and the selection of potential winners for the On-Line Promotion are final and binding.
- TIMING. The Promotion begins on September 19, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 16, 2016 at 9:00 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY. These Official Rules (the “Rules”) govern the Promotion, which is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States (including District of Columbia) and who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. In order to be eligible for the On-Line Promotion, an entrant must also be a Saladworks Rewards Member. In order to be eligible to win the Promotion, a potential winner must also: (i) correctly complete, execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, if requested to do so by Administrator; and (ii) provide all the information requested therein (which may include the potential winner’s real name and physical address). All ineligible entrants will be disqualified and excluded from winning if randomly selected by Administrator.PROMOTION IS VOID IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Punchh, Inc. (Sponsor’s Rewards Program vendor) and their respective parents and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
- HOW TO ENTER. Individuals who meet the eligibility requirements in Section 3 may enter the Promotion as stated below:In-Store Promotion: The in-store purchase of a salad at a participating Sponsor retail location is required to win one of the prizes described below, such prize to be identified by a sticker on the underside of your salad bowl.
On-Line Promotion: Entrants are eligible to win one of the prizes described below by visiting the Promotion website at www.30yearsoffresh.com located on the Saladworks.com website and either inserting their Saladworks Rewards account number or follow the prompts to create and complete the registration to become a Saladworks Rewards Member. Only Rewards Members are eligible for the On-Line Promotion. Once you complete the registration and submit the form containing your legal name and email address, you will automatically receive one (1) entry. The Promotion Period will be as stated above. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or through the Rewards Mobile App. Potential winner(s) may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- PRIZE DRAWING & NOTIFICATION. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winner(s) for the On-Line Promotion are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator will randomly select the potential winners at randomly generated dates and times throughout the Promotion Period until all Prizes are awarded. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or provide any other requested information within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The winners of the “Salad for 30 Years” and “Salad for a Year” prizes described below will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited, a Publicity Release (“Verification Documents”) and an IRS Form W-9 which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. In the event that a potential winner of any prizes in the On-Line Promotion is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Unclaimed In-Store prizes will not be awarded.
PRIZES: Sponsor will award the prizes listed below for each of the In-Store and On-Line PromotionsIn-Store Promotion Prizes: There are three (3) categories of prizes and a possible fifteen (15) winners in each of the first two (2) categories and a possible five hundred (500) winners in the third category listed below. The winners in each category are identified as First, Second and Third Prize Winners.
- Fifteen (15) First Prize Winners who find an identifying prize on the underside of their salad bowl will receive one (1) Saladworks salad per calendar week for one (1) year (“Salad for a Year”) (ARV $520);
- Fifteen (15) Second Prize Winners who find an identifying prize on the underside of their salad bowl will receive one (1) free Saladworks salad (ARV $10); and
- Five Hundred (500) Third Prize Winners who find an identifying prize on the underside of their salad bowl will receive one (1) free beverage (ARV up to $2.49).
Selection of Winners: All customers who purchase a salad in person at participating Sponsor locations are eligible to win either of the First or Second prizes described above on fifteen (15) randomly generated dates in fifteen (15) randomly generated locations among all Sponsor locations during the Promotion Period. All customers who purchase a salad in person at participating Sponsor locations are eligible to win a Third Prize as described above over a twenty-six (26) day period during the Promotion Period at any Sponsor location.
On-Line Promotion Prizes: There are four (4) categories of prizes and fifteen (15) Winners in each of the first two (2) categories; a possible five hundred (500) winners in the third category and one grand prize winner as listed below. The winners in each category are identified as First, Second and Third Prize Winners and a Grand Prize Winner. There is no purchase required to win any of the On-Line Promotion Prizes but each entrant must be a Saladworks Rewards Member (see #4 above, How to Enter/On-Line Promotion).
- Fifteen (15) First Prize Winners will receive one (1) Saladworks salad per calendar week for one (1) year (“Salad for a Year”) (ARV $520.00);
- Fifteen (15) Second Prize Winners will receive one (1) free Saladworks salad (ARV $10.00);
- Five Hundred (500) Third Prize Winners will receive one (1) free beverage (ARV up to $2.49).
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) Saladworks salad per calendar week for thirty (30) years (“Salad for 30 Years”) (ARV $15,600.00).
Selection of Winners: On-Line Promotion Prizes will be awarded randomly from all Entrants who visit the On-Line Promotion website at www.30yearsoffresh.com and enter their Saladworks Rewards account number or register to become a member. Only Rewards Members are eligible to win. On-Line Promotion Prizes will be awarded on randomly generated dates and times until all On-Line Promotion Prizes are awarded on or before October 31, 2016. Total ARV for all On-Line Prizes is $24,795.
In-Store Promotion Prizes will be awarded to customers who purchase a salad in person at participating Sponsor locations and are eligible to win either of the First, Second or Third prizes described above on fifteen (15) randomly generated dates in fifteen (15) randomly generated locations among all Sponsor locations throughout the Promotion Period. Total ARV for all In-Store Prizes is $9,195.00.
Total ARV of all the prizes available in this Promotion is $33,990.00. Participants agree: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules; (ii) that winning is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements herein; and (iii) that the decisions of Sponsor or its Administrator shall be final and binding in all respects.
- REDEMPTION OF PRIZES. All Second and Third Prize winners must redeem their prizes on or before December 31, 2016. First Prize winners will receive a 52-week punch card from Sponsor to redeem their Salad for a Year prize and must use the punch card to redeem the prize of one free salad per calendar week for a year. If a First Prize winner fails to redeem his/her free salad for that week, he/she forfeits that week’s free salad. The Grand Prize Winner of the Salad for 30 Years will receive a 52-week punch card to redeem the prize of one free salad per calendar week for the current year and will receive a new 52-week punch card each year thereafter for subsequent years. If the Grand Prize Winner fails to redeem his/her free salad for that week, he/she forfeits that week’s free salad and if the Grand Prize Winner fails to notify Sponsor that his/her address has changed before the next 52-week punch card for the next year is sent, Sponsor, at its discretion, may void the remaining amount of the Salad for 30 Years Prize.
- LIMIT. Each Entrant is limited to one (1) Prize in the aggregate, whether an Entrant makes an In-Store purchase or enters through the website. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Rewards Mobile App account and each Entrant is limited to only one (1) Rewards Mobile App account. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than one entry will void that Entrant’s entry and that Entrant may be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be void.
In-Store Promotion: Winners of the In-Store Promotion must present the in-store sticker from the underside of their salad bowl received from the purchase of a salad at a participating Sponsor location on or before October 31, 2016, to the in-store representative. Second and Third Prize winners will receive a coupon to redeem their prize. First Prize winners must present the in-store sticker to the store representative and provide their name, e-mail and phone number to the representative who will notify Sponsor and Sponsor will send the 52-week punch card described in paragraph 7 above to the First Prize Winners upon Sponsor’s receipt of completed Verification Documents or tax forms as described in paragraph 5 above.On-Line Promotion: Winners of the On-Line Promotion will be notified by Sponsor via email or through the Rewards Mobile App and must redeem the Prize pursuant to the instructions provided through e-mail or the Rewards Mobile App on or before October 31, 2016 and the prize will be sent to the appropriate address provided by each winner. Odds of winning any of the On-Line Promotion Prizes will depend on the number of Entrants.
All winners are subject to verification before any Prize will be awarded. Each Salad for a Year winner will be sent an e-mail to the e-mail address either associated with the Entrant or provided to a representative at Sponsor’s participating location. The Salad for 30 Years winner will be sent an e-mail associated with the Entrant. Each of the Salad for Year and Salad for 30 Years winners will be required to sign and return Verification Documents and tax form(s) as defined in paragraph 5 above within seven (7) days of the date of notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the Prize. If a winner of any Prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Verification Documents, tax forms or any other requested information within the required time period, he/she may be disqualified, if Sponsor deems necessary in its sole discretion, an alternate entrant of the On-Line Promotion may be selected by Sponsor as a winner in his/her place. Unclaimed Prizes from the In-Store Promotion within the required time period will not be awarded. To avoid confusion, the owner of the email account associated with a winning Entry will be designated a winner for purposes of the On-Line Promotion.
More Legal Stuff
- GENERAL RULES. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted, other than those stated herein. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Salad for Life and Salad for a Year Prize winners will receive an annual IRS Form 1099 for each tax year where the total value of the prize redeemed is equal to $600.00 or more. Sponsor will report the value of the prize as required by law. In case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor is not responsible for the quality or utility of any prize or any portion of prize. Sponsor makes no warranty with respect to any portion of prize. By accepting prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photograph or likeness for publicity, marketing, promotional or advertising purposes without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from or in connection with this Promotion and/or acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury, bodily injury, death, damages and/or loss. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. The failure of the Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, act of domestic terrorism, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of either (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other event outside the reasonable control of the Released Parties will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prizes or in the administration of the promotion.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of Sponsor’s website, the Entry Site or any computer, cable, network, hardware or software, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technology outage, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, whether caused by the sender or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service, or the Sponsor’s website or Entry Site; (iii) mail not delivered within the time specified herein; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic, clerical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the transmission, receipt or processing of entries or notification of winners; or (vi) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion.Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion if fraud, technical failures including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security, or proper play, of the Promotion. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at the Site and the determination of the applicable winner will be made, if practicable and reasonably commercially feasible, from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received during a given entry period as of the date of the termination, cancellation or suspension, as Sponsor determines in its sole and absolute discretion. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the web site, or out of any breach of any warranty. This exclusion or limitation of liability will not apply to the extent that any applicable statute prohibits such exclusion or limitation of liability. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SPONSOR’S PAGE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR RESTRICTIONS. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any web site or page or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Entrant engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
- Winner List. Winners of the On-Line Promotion will be posted on the official On-Line Promotion site at www.30yearsoffresh.com page on November 11, 2016. To obtain the names of the winners by mail, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Saladworks, LLC (Attention: Saladworks 30YearsofFresh Promotion Results), Eight Tower Bridge, 161 Washington St., Suite 300, Conshohocken, PA 19428. The names of the winners will be provided within thirty (30) days of Sponsor’s receipt of the requesting party’s letter.
NOTE: All On-Line entries must be made through Sponsor’s official Promotion site at www.30yearsoffresh.com within the Promotion Period. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or email address, including, but not limited to, commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Promotion. The use of any device or software to automate the entry process is prohibited.